Here is my inspiring though of the day.
I joined the Health Club last year and spent a couple hundred buck and I didn't even lose a single pound...........Apparently you have to show up, Oops:)
I joined the Health Club last year and spent a couple hundred buck and I didn't even lose a single pound...........Apparently you have to show up, Oops:)
Looks like this champion better show up and start WORKING like one.:):)
Guess I better go back to the drawing board.
How's that for inspiring:) he he
PS. this is KRISTY, (if you cant tell by my lovely sarcasm) I did the last few "Kristy" posts for those wondering. I tried to tell mike that he needed his own and he said, "how hard can it be, I always sign Mike at the bottom of mine." .......MEN!!!! (ha ha, j/k babe) We are now working on getting his own but we are having technical difficulties. Until then, we will sign our names.:)
Guess I better go back to the drawing board.
How's that for inspiring:) he he
PS. this is KRISTY, (if you cant tell by my lovely sarcasm) I did the last few "Kristy" posts for those wondering. I tried to tell mike that he needed his own and he said, "how hard can it be, I always sign Mike at the bottom of mine." .......MEN!!!! (ha ha, j/k babe) We are now working on getting his own but we are having technical difficulties. Until then, we will sign our names.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.