Our Goal:

........................................................................................................................................................................................

OUR GOAL FOR 2011: Lose 100 pounds, drink more water, eat more fruits and veggies, create and maintain healthy habits and lose those bad ones!

JORGENSEN'S TOTAL WEIGHT LOST FOR 2010: 101.2 pounds!!

JORGENSEN'S TOTAL WEIGHT LOST FOR 2011: 47.4 pounds!!


.........................................................................SEE NEW RULES BELOW..................................................................................

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Kristy's "AHHH Inspiring" GOALS

OK everyone, prepare to be impressed. Here are my goals for this month.

H2O Plan- Six tea cups of water everyday.

Food Plan-
*Eat a good Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. (go ahead and laugh if you want, but I seriously sometimes wonder why I feel sick around two in the afternoon, only to realize that its because I haven't eaten anything yet that day.)
*And to follow after Mother Dear, I must consume some fruits and veggies everyday.
*I might as well throw in a multi-vitamin for good measure once in a while too.

Exercise plan-
(Mom and Dad may have bred a few abnormally talented track stars, but lets just remember that I married into the Jorgensen clan, therefor running is not in my DNA. The thought of running stationary on a treadmill sound about as exciting as getting my toenails ripped off. (Wait, I don't even have a treadmill...quick, think of another excuse????) Lets just say that unless I trick myself into exercising, i.e. basketball or chasing my escaped naked potty training son around the house, then the thought of working up a sweet sounds dreadfully boring. So be patient as I ease out of my sedentary lifestyle.:)
For starters.....
*120 push-ups a week -(no sissy Matt push-ups here:)
*250 sit-up a week- (good bye six rolls, HELLO six pack:)
* chew gum daily- (I hear its an excellent form of double chin prevention)
*500 leg lifts a week- (So long thunder thighs)
*blink 45 time a second- (not quite sure how this will help, but surly it will burn an extra 2.3 calories a day:)
*go for a walk two times a day- (who am I kidding, I'm just trying not to look as bad. What I really meant two times a week.) Remember my previously mentioned dismay for exercise??

Good Habit
Going a little original here....
*At the beginning of each week I will make a "To Do List" of eight important things that need to be accomplished and by the end of the week it must be completed. (i.e. Visit Teach, temple, mail thank you note, laundry ect.) I'm the Queen of good intentions, Not a KING of accomplishments.... (Pun intended there Chris:) Maybe this will help me be more productive.
(PS. only one may be carried over, but it must be the first thing completed before I can even work on the following weeks "List")

Bad Habit
No chewing on toe nails in bed- ( OK I'm obviously kidding because even the thought of that makes me gag)
*Really now- Mike thinks this is a silly one and tells me that it really isn't a problem, but I know it needs improvement. All of you outside the Facebook world, don't be quick to judge.
I can only get on facebook twice a week. I found myself telling my child the other day, "Hold on a minute honey." And after telling her the third time that "I would play when I am done," I finally realized what an utter waste of time it is. What a ridiculous thing to put in front of my precious child, so asta la vista baby. - yes Deb, I know I slaughtered that Spanish:)
(side note, I am notified quite frequently about things on Facebook, so if someone brings something to my attention or I need to look up something, I'm allotted a quick peek, but I cannot say longer than what I got on to do.)

Weight loss Goal
Well, shoot?????? Not quite sure what to do here??? I actually fear my goal weight of 118. Laugh if you want but every single time I get within three pounds of it, the forces of nature collide....... and I get pregnant. I'm totally serious! With all three conceptions and both miscarriages it happened. Its like this colossus alkalies heel of mine, and we all know that being prego dashes all hope of skinny jeans. Don't get me wrong, I actually adore children and even like being heavy with child, but Mike is thoroughly convinced that we are perfectly satisfied with our little trifecta.
Well, who am I kidding, I could stand to loose a little weigh and still stay safely away from 121. *My goal weight loss this month.....1/2lbs a week. -this is for you Chris. 100lbs here we come.:) But watch out mom, if you loose one more pound, you might get pregnant:)

UH, apparently making my goals into a novel wasn't part of the criteria, so maybe my bad habit next month will include....keeping my post short and sweet.:) SORRY if you dozed off while trying to get through this. Remember.... I'm a rookie here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

...........................CONTEST RULES FOR APRIL...........................

DATE OF CONTEST: April 18 - May 15
TYPE OF CONTEST: Individual
ENTRANCE FEE: No Fee!

Weight loss/gain plan MUST be posted by APRIL 18th using the following guidelines or lose 10 points per day for posting it late!!

Drink 7 cups of water or like liquids per day (5)
Eat 2 servings of fruits/veggies per day (1/2 cup per serving) (5)
Follow YOUR food plan (10)
Follow YOUR exercise plan (10)
Start a GOOD habit (5)
Lose a BAD Habit (5)
Lose your weight loss goal for the week (20)
Lose your weight loss goal for the month (50)
Total points possible EACH WEEK is 300, except week 4 is 350.

Week 1 = (5+5+10+10+5+5 = 40 x 7 days = 280+20 = 300)
Week 2 = (5+5+10+10+5+5 = 40 x 7 days = 280+20 = 300)
Week 3 = (5+5+10+10+5+5 = 40 x 7 days = 280+20 = 300)
Week 4 = (5+5+10+10+5+5 = 40 x 7 days = 280+20+50 = 350)

Everyone is allowed 1 FREE DAY per month! Choose your day wisely. Yes, you get all your points for that day regardless of the choices you make. This allows for those special days - birthdays, Valentine's, Christmas, New Year's Eve, etc - we all seem to have them.

YOU MUST POST YOUR POINTS AND WEIGHT LOST EACH WEEK ON THE BLOG!! YOUR TITLE IN THE POST MUST BE THIS: YOUR NAME POINTS AND THAT MONDAY'S DATE.

Sample of Post Title: Chris's Points 4-25-11

Use the chart that has been emailed to you to help you calculate your total and then POST your overall weekly point total and weight lost/gained for the week by MIDNIGHT MONDAY.

Post after Monday and lose 20 points per day!

You are responsible for keeping track of all your points earned for the week and posting the total.

HOW TO WIN
We will have A WEEKLY winners and A MONTHLY winner. Points will be recorded on an individual basis.

Weekly Winner:
The individual with the highest points for the week wins.

Monthly Winner:
The person with the highest monthly points wins.

................................................................................................

Followers