I had kind of a nerve wracking week last week and found food to be my comfort! So I didn't do to good either.
Points: 540 (I don't suppose I can count the 10 for posting by Tuesday, but thanks that does help!)
pounds gained: 1 (oops, that was Matt's goal)
OKAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! WE HAVE GOT TO GET AWAY FROM THE 500's. WE ARE SLACKING IN OUR EFFORT! Well Deb didn't this week, but the rest of us did. And look who lost weight -- Deb the only one this week to lose. Hmmm, interesting how when we stick to our goals we actually succeed in losing weight!
PEP TALK: HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THE PHRASE ENDURE TO THE END!! We have to endure to accomplish our end result. WE CAN DO THIS!! WE WILL DO THIS!!
MY CHALLENGE TO YOU ALL AND TO ME: To NOT go below 650 points this week! Do whatever it takes to get at least that many this week. We will go for more next week!!
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.