No one will ever notice the extra 6 points Deb gave herself? Or will they? All I have to say is it's a good thing for you guys that Deb's partner majored in Math. So our 1st weeks scores are as follows: (We got a good laugh out of her scoring abilities, since she created it!)
Deb: 804
Chris: 828
It was an overall good week for both of us - not perfect, but then what would we have to perfect? So here's for another week to reach perfection!
My husband is really enjoying my "GOOD" habit goal of getting up by 5:30 am. I havn't woke up to an alarm clock for years and suddenly I have one now. So the first day it goes off, James is trying desperately to turn his clock off, only to realize it's mine. He wakes me up to shut my alarm clock off. Day two, I set the buzzer this time, not the radio. I woke up and so did the whole house. James simply says, "Do you think you could turn the volume down?" Day three, for some reason the alarm went off at 4:45 am, oops! Day four, forgot to change the time on the alarm clock, double oops! James asked me why I set this goal. I am happy to report that I have the alarm clock undercontrol. I am waking up before the alarm goes off now, whew!
Chris
Our Goal:
........................................................................................................................................................................................
OUR GOAL FOR 2011: Lose 100 pounds, drink more water, eat more fruits and veggies, create and maintain healthy habits and lose those bad ones!
JORGENSEN'S TOTAL WEIGHT LOST FOR 2010: 101.2 pounds!!
JORGENSEN'S TOTAL WEIGHT LOST FOR 2011: 47.4 pounds!!
.........................................................................SEE NEW RULES BELOW..................................................................................
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...........................CONTEST RULES FOR APRIL...........................
DATE OF CONTEST: April 18 - May 15
TYPE OF CONTEST: Individual
ENTRANCE FEE: No Fee!
Weight loss/gain plan MUST be posted by APRIL 18th using the following guidelines or lose 10 points per day for posting it late!!
Drink 7 cups of water or like liquids per day (5)
Eat 2 servings of fruits/veggies per day (1/2 cup per serving) (5)
Follow YOUR food plan (10)
Follow YOUR exercise plan (10)
Start a GOOD habit (5)
Lose a BAD Habit (5)
Lose your weight loss goal for the week (20)
Lose your weight loss goal for the month (50)
Total points possible EACH WEEK is 300, except week 4 is 350.
Week 1 = (5+5+10+10+5+5 = 40 x 7 days = 280+20 = 300)
Week 2 = (5+5+10+10+5+5 = 40 x 7 days = 280+20 = 300)
Week 3 = (5+5+10+10+5+5 = 40 x 7 days = 280+20 = 300)
Week 4 = (5+5+10+10+5+5 = 40 x 7 days = 280+20+50 = 350)
Everyone is allowed 1 FREE DAY per month! Choose your day wisely. Yes, you get all your points for that day regardless of the choices you make. This allows for those special days - birthdays, Valentine's, Christmas, New Year's Eve, etc - we all seem to have them.
YOU MUST POST YOUR POINTS AND WEIGHT LOST EACH WEEK ON THE BLOG!! YOUR TITLE IN THE POST MUST BE THIS: YOUR NAME POINTS AND THAT MONDAY'S DATE.
Sample of Post Title: Chris's Points 4-25-11
Use the chart that has been emailed to you to help you calculate your total and then POST your overall weekly point total and weight lost/gained for the week by MIDNIGHT MONDAY.
Post after Monday and lose 20 points per day!
You are responsible for keeping track of all your points earned for the week and posting the total.
HOW TO WIN
We will have A WEEKLY winners and A MONTHLY winner. Points will be recorded on an individual basis.
Weekly Winner:
The individual with the highest points for the week wins.
Monthly Winner:
The person with the highest monthly points wins.
................................................................................................
Isn't life grand to have such adventures! Great job on the points ladies your awesome keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering how Deb got an even number for her score. I thought I was added wrong. I cleared it up though and got my score changed too.
ReplyDeleteI loved the alarm story. Good luck on the waking up thing. I am having second thoughts about my goals too. Oh well, they are good for me.
Michelle