Our Goal:

........................................................................................................................................................................................

OUR GOAL FOR 2011: Lose 100 pounds, drink more water, eat more fruits and veggies, create and maintain healthy habits and lose those bad ones!

JORGENSEN'S TOTAL WEIGHT LOST FOR 2010: 101.2 pounds!!

JORGENSEN'S TOTAL WEIGHT LOST FOR 2011: 47.4 pounds!!


.........................................................................SEE NEW RULES BELOW..................................................................................

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Perfect Score :)

Hey everyone My score for the past week was a perfect 840. That is if we are all counting the first Sunday as a give me. I also Lost 7 lbs last week. It was a great week!

This is really helping me stay focused. I think that we should add a new rule next time, that you have to post a so many posts on the blog each week. Like three or four and you get 100 points for doing it. Just a thought, I would like to see more comments on the Blog. It helps keep it exciting.

Good luck to everyone.

Mike

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Mike on a perfect score. As far as the extra points go for adding to the blog, I think we could start with 2 entries for extra points and go from there. Put whatever point value you think would be good.

    I have a question on the bonus points at the end of the week. Is the 20% earned based on the actual points earned (660 in my case last week)or the possible points available (700)?

    If it is 20% on my points earned I got 792 if it is 20% of the total possible points than I got 800. I just want to make sure I am doing it right and that everyone calculates the same way. I will wait to hear from you.

    Good luck this week. I hope you drop another 7 pounds. I was feeling good with my 2!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

...........................CONTEST RULES FOR APRIL...........................

DATE OF CONTEST: April 18 - May 15
TYPE OF CONTEST: Individual
ENTRANCE FEE: No Fee!

Weight loss/gain plan MUST be posted by APRIL 18th using the following guidelines or lose 10 points per day for posting it late!!

Drink 7 cups of water or like liquids per day (5)
Eat 2 servings of fruits/veggies per day (1/2 cup per serving) (5)
Follow YOUR food plan (10)
Follow YOUR exercise plan (10)
Start a GOOD habit (5)
Lose a BAD Habit (5)
Lose your weight loss goal for the week (20)
Lose your weight loss goal for the month (50)
Total points possible EACH WEEK is 300, except week 4 is 350.

Week 1 = (5+5+10+10+5+5 = 40 x 7 days = 280+20 = 300)
Week 2 = (5+5+10+10+5+5 = 40 x 7 days = 280+20 = 300)
Week 3 = (5+5+10+10+5+5 = 40 x 7 days = 280+20 = 300)
Week 4 = (5+5+10+10+5+5 = 40 x 7 days = 280+20+50 = 350)

Everyone is allowed 1 FREE DAY per month! Choose your day wisely. Yes, you get all your points for that day regardless of the choices you make. This allows for those special days - birthdays, Valentine's, Christmas, New Year's Eve, etc - we all seem to have them.

YOU MUST POST YOUR POINTS AND WEIGHT LOST EACH WEEK ON THE BLOG!! YOUR TITLE IN THE POST MUST BE THIS: YOUR NAME POINTS AND THAT MONDAY'S DATE.

Sample of Post Title: Chris's Points 4-25-11

Use the chart that has been emailed to you to help you calculate your total and then POST your overall weekly point total and weight lost/gained for the week by MIDNIGHT MONDAY.

Post after Monday and lose 20 points per day!

You are responsible for keeping track of all your points earned for the week and posting the total.

HOW TO WIN
We will have A WEEKLY winners and A MONTHLY winner. Points will be recorded on an individual basis.

Weekly Winner:
The individual with the highest points for the week wins.

Monthly Winner:
The person with the highest monthly points wins.

................................................................................................

Followers