Our Goal:

........................................................................................................................................................................................

OUR GOAL FOR 2011: Lose 100 pounds, drink more water, eat more fruits and veggies, create and maintain healthy habits and lose those bad ones!

JORGENSEN'S TOTAL WEIGHT LOST FOR 2010: 101.2 pounds!!

JORGENSEN'S TOTAL WEIGHT LOST FOR 2011: 47.4 pounds!!


.........................................................................SEE NEW RULES BELOW..................................................................................

Sunday, January 17, 2010

This is going to be really Fun!!

I think this is great, it is fun to hear about everything you guys are doing. Sara and I are excited about the desire for everyone to have a healthy weight. I am wanting to gain about 5-10 lbs in muscle. I need to get a sixpack stomach formed, very difficult task, my 10 sit-ups a week aren't quite doing it. I guess my body takes a lot more effort to get these simple results than what others have to do. ha, ha. Ya know i am just kidding, right. I am on the verge of actually doing something about this. Sara and I borrowed some P90x dvds from Daniel, kristy's brother. That was quite the excitement. We actually enjoyed the punishment, when our budget allows we would like to purchase these dvds, maybe along with Insanity dvds, although that name sort of scares me. These are just a few things we add for variety in our working out. I find no reason why you can't enjoy working out as long as you put variety in it. It is actually better on your metabolism and very good for you mentally. Thanks Wenona for getting this all going, this will be a fun way to communicate with each other.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everyone is staying motivated.
    Sara, I looked at your family blogg. It looks like you are having a fun compitition. Good Luck!!
    I have lost 3 pounds over the last few weeks, now that I am seriously trying to keep track of what I am eating. Also we have had a little bit of anxiety at our house with Ron being released yesterday. He's been busy wrapping eveything up. It's nice when you are busy, you don't have time to eat.
    Everyone have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

...........................CONTEST RULES FOR APRIL...........................

DATE OF CONTEST: April 18 - May 15
TYPE OF CONTEST: Individual
ENTRANCE FEE: No Fee!

Weight loss/gain plan MUST be posted by APRIL 18th using the following guidelines or lose 10 points per day for posting it late!!

Drink 7 cups of water or like liquids per day (5)
Eat 2 servings of fruits/veggies per day (1/2 cup per serving) (5)
Follow YOUR food plan (10)
Follow YOUR exercise plan (10)
Start a GOOD habit (5)
Lose a BAD Habit (5)
Lose your weight loss goal for the week (20)
Lose your weight loss goal for the month (50)
Total points possible EACH WEEK is 300, except week 4 is 350.

Week 1 = (5+5+10+10+5+5 = 40 x 7 days = 280+20 = 300)
Week 2 = (5+5+10+10+5+5 = 40 x 7 days = 280+20 = 300)
Week 3 = (5+5+10+10+5+5 = 40 x 7 days = 280+20 = 300)
Week 4 = (5+5+10+10+5+5 = 40 x 7 days = 280+20+50 = 350)

Everyone is allowed 1 FREE DAY per month! Choose your day wisely. Yes, you get all your points for that day regardless of the choices you make. This allows for those special days - birthdays, Valentine's, Christmas, New Year's Eve, etc - we all seem to have them.

YOU MUST POST YOUR POINTS AND WEIGHT LOST EACH WEEK ON THE BLOG!! YOUR TITLE IN THE POST MUST BE THIS: YOUR NAME POINTS AND THAT MONDAY'S DATE.

Sample of Post Title: Chris's Points 4-25-11

Use the chart that has been emailed to you to help you calculate your total and then POST your overall weekly point total and weight lost/gained for the week by MIDNIGHT MONDAY.

Post after Monday and lose 20 points per day!

You are responsible for keeping track of all your points earned for the week and posting the total.

HOW TO WIN
We will have A WEEKLY winners and A MONTHLY winner. Points will be recorded on an individual basis.

Weekly Winner:
The individual with the highest points for the week wins.

Monthly Winner:
The person with the highest monthly points wins.

................................................................................................

Followers